Split Furnaces are vertical or horizontal furnaces with the capability of opening the chamber in two halves. They can work as tubular furnaces or to be installed in tensile testing systems.
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 1100/1200/1300/1500/1600/1700ºC
• Fast heat up and cool down rates
• Heating elements with Kanthal metallic alloys, Kanthal Silicon Carbide or Kanthal Super (MoSi2)
• Insulation with Rigid Ceramic Fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired)
• Possibility of data acquisition through Eurotherm Software ’I-Tools
• Over temperature protection
• Possibility of multi-zone temperature control
• Possibility to work in horizontal or vertical position
• Vacuum or/ and gas control accessories
• Alumina recrystallized, mullite or quartz tubes, with cooled flanges sealed by Viton O’rings, to work under vacuum or controlled atmosphere.
• Insulation plugs and radiation shields to avoid heat loss and increase temperature uniformity
view table of measurements