The bottom loading furnaces have the advantages of easy loading/unloading and tight sealing. The bottom hearth has pneumatic, hydraulic and motorized smooth movement. The heating elements are installed in all walls, resulting in excellent temperature uniformity.
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 1100/1200/1300/1500/1600/1700/1800ºC
• Fast heat up and cool down rates
• Heating elements with Kanthal metallic alloys or Kanthal Super (MoSi2)
• Insulation with Rigid Ceramic Fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired)
view table of measurements