Furnaces with refractory steel chambers to work under vacuum or controlled atmosphere
• Maximum Operating Temperature: up to 1700 ºC;
• Heating elements with Kanthal metallic alloys, Kanthal Silicon Carbide or Kanthal Super (MoSi2)
• Insulation with Rigid Ceramic Fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired)
• Flow control with flowmeters or mass flow controllers.
• Primary vacuum (rotary pumps) or High vacuum (diffusion or turbo-molecular pumps).
• Burn-off system in the end of the gas line (for H2).
• Debinding system (condensation of the binders through traps and cold pots).
• Partial pressure control.
• Possibility to control the process via dedicated PC Panel with touch screen.
view table of measurements