Split Furnaces are vertical or horizontal furnaces with the capability of opening the chamber in two halves. They can work as tubular furnaces or to be installed in tensile testing systems.
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 1.100/1.200/1.300/1.500/1.600/1.700ºC
• Fast heat up and cool down rates
• Heating elements with Kanthal metallic alloys or Molybdenum disilicide Kanthal
• Insulation with Rigid Ceramic Fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired).