This type of furnaces has the advantage of easy loading and tight sealing. The bottom earth, or the chamber itself, has pneumatic or hydraulic actuated movement to facilitate the loading. The heating elements are installed in the four lateral walls, resulting in excellent temperature uniformity.
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 1.100/1.200/1.300/1.500/1.600/1.700/1.800 ºC
• Fast heat up and cool down rates
• Heating elements with Kanthal metallic alloys or Molybdenum disilicide Kanthal
• Insulation with Rigid Ceramic Fibre
• Temperature Control with Eurotherm Temperature Controllers
• Power Control through Solid State Relays or Thyristor Units (phase angle fired)